Two Ways to Connect Every Month
As we enter 2021, we’ve decided to make a little change to the way we approach our work.
Our goal is to be productive and keep people connected without contributing to Zoom fatigue.
So instead of having multiple smaller committees, we are going to have two, large meetings a month.
You are invited to join us at one or both meetings!
Monthly Community Meeting
- This is the place for networking, making connections and catching up, building community, and brainstorming new ideas
- This meeting is open to anyone in the community, and is more informal and social in nature
- Each meeting will feature a speaker or discussion
- This is an ideal place to share announcements and upcoming events
- Register on Zoom to attend the meeting, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need help
Monthly Planning Meeting
- This is the place to get involved if you want to take a more active role in the work of the Louisville Pride Foundation
- This meeting is open to Louisville Pride members, volunteers, and guests
- This is a working meeting, with an agenda to keep us focused and productive
- This is where we take a new idea and bring them to life
- Register on Zoom to attend this meeting or contact email@example.com if you have questions or need help
Members click here for meeting info and minutes
Click here for the 2021 Spring Newsletter (PDF)